Are you aware of all the support and services on offer to the entire community at the Wanaka Community Hub?
- Free legal advice with COMMUNITY LAW at the Wanaka Community Hub every month. Call Community Networks to make an appointment. 443 7799.
- Call or text 1737 if you need someone to chat to, to support your mental health – totally free, totally confidential, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can talk about anything.
- The New World Family 2 Family Foodbank Appeal has started. If you’d like to contribute to the Community Networks Foodbank, they are in particular need of canned veg, canned meat, lunchbox items, baby food, and pasta. Just pop into your local store, choose some items, and fill up a bag.
- JP SERVICES are available at Community Networks every Tuesday from 1-2 pm and Friday from 10:30-11:30 am. Please book your appointment by ringing Community Networks on 443 7799.
- WHEELS TO DUNSTAN is our community “door to door” shuttle service to Dunstan Hospital, Alexandra specialist appointments, and links with the St John Health Shuttle to Dunedin Hospital. For bookings, please call Community Networks on 443 7799.
Check out their website communitynetworks.co.nz for everything from budgeting advice to assistance with government services.
Walk-ins welcome 9 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday. Community Networks is located at the Wanaka Community Hub, 34 McDougall Street