Aspiring Medical Centre are seeking a Primary Care Assistant/Phlebotomist with experience working within a clinical support environment. This position is part-time, working at the clinic located in Wanaka Lakes Health Centre. Additional hours may also be available to cover leave.
In this position, you will take responsibility for:
- Phlebotomy (blood tests) and routine diagnostic tests
- Patient assessments including routine health screening (e.g: blood pressure monitoring, E.C.G.’s)
- Support clinical staff as required
- Checking, cleaning and stocking examination and treatment rooms
- Ordering and maintaining medical supplies
- Administration tasks such as patient recalls and cold chain monitoring
The position requirements:
Unrestricted work rights in New Zealand
Can-do attitude and willingness to learn
Phlebotomy skills are essential
In return: We offer competitive remuneration, based on skills and experience, and training/education support. You will become part of a fabulous supportive team environment in an outstanding location!
To apply: Please submit a current CV and cover letter to Lynda Davis, Clinical Nurse Manager (email@example.com), or apply through Seek.