Cross Hill Lodge & Domes is set back in its own exclusive area of The Camp – Lake Hawea. Offering unique premium geo dome accommodation and high country hospitality, we are looking for passionate lodge hosts who love to accommodate guests, have exceptional attention to detail and are available to work on a casual basis. A Duty Managers Licence is essential.
Your role is to host our guests and respond to their holiday requests including checking the Domes are tidy and prepared for arrivals and that The Lodge remains a welcome social retreat.
Hosting duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting guests upon arrival and departure and everything in between.
- Assisting in the kitchen and providing service to the main table.
- Lighting the fire and preparing the hot tub.
- Booking day trips and arranging outings.
- Requesting and managing feedback for continuous service improvements.
- Laundry and ad-hoc camp duties.
If you are passionate about providing the quintessential high country holiday experience that all of our guests deserve, contact us Danni on 027 277 1376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and either a brief cover letter or 60 second video introducing yourself!