Wilson & Dorset Wanaka offer the following two positions:
Finance and Administration Manager:
Are you an experienced, qualified accountant looking for a permanent role with significant impact?
To be the successful candidate, you will need:
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role and or CA qualified.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organisation skills.
- Experience in a senior financial-management role, partnering with executive staff, resulting in the development and implementation of creative financial management strategies.
- Significant experience in or knowledge of accounting, including sophisticated fund and grant accounting, compliance, and reporting.
- IT literate, excellent MS Excel knowledge, familiarity with any ERP system and any integrated business analysis tool (inventory management solutions) such as Cin7 or unleashed is a strong plus.
To be the successful candidate you will have:
- A full, clean driver’s license
- A high degree of physical fitness
- Experience with H&S and Work Safe requirements
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role
- The ability to problem-solve and prioritize daily tasks
- A positive, can-do attitude
This role requires approx. 25 – 40 hrs per week and we are flexible regarding days per week.
In return Wilson & Dorset offer a great team environment, and the opportunity to grow with us.
For more information and to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the respective job title in the subject line. Applications close on Thursday 30 September 2021.