Builders & tradies, listen up! Here’s an awesome opportunity to have the luxury of working indoors, all the time. You’d still be in the industry and still on the tools, but with no more bad weather days…
Wanaka Joinery are on the hunt for our next awesome team member – someone who’s practical, great on the tools and with impeccable finishing skills. We’re a reputable, customer focused business and we need another pair of hands to keep creating the quality custom kitchens and joinery we’re known for.
Why work for us? We offer:
- Help with any moving costs up to $1,000
- Company uniform
- Ongoing training & career development
- Celebrate your birthday with a paid day off on us!
- Beers, barbeques and an employer who looks after you – Jason is well known for being a ‘good sort’
Not for you, but know of someone suitable? We’re offering a $500 incentive bonus* for successful referrals.
*bonus issued to referrer after 3 months of continuous employment by referee.
Here’s what we need from you:
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the building industry with an excellent understanding of finishing
- Ability to work unsupervised and alongside other members of our team, under direction from our Production Manager
- Ability to read CAD drawings, an eye for detail, excellent installation skills, and a desire to produce all facets of joinery
- An excellent work ethic and pride in producing a quality product.
Earn good money and enjoy coming to work each day! Remuneration for this role is $25-$29 per hour, depending on experience.
To apply: If you think you’ve got what it takes, apply now via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a copy of your CV and brief covering letter, telling us why you’re the right person for the job. Please note that applicants must be permitted to work permanently in NZ.