Rockgas Wanaka require a part-time delivery driver.
This role’s key priority is to safely and efficiently deliver industrial/LPG gas cylinders to our commercial and residential customers whilst building strong and lasting relationships.
Other daily activities include Vehicle safety checks, loading & unloading product, organising delivery runs to wider Central Otago including Queenstown Lakes and ensuring the highest level of health and safety is maintained for you, the wider team and our customers.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and attributes:
- A Class 2 HT license with a solid driving history and ideally Dangerous Goods Endorsement (assistance can be given to obtain DG)
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to use handheld tablets.
- Proven ability to self-manage your workload, problem solve and make sound decisions
- An understanding and commitment to Health, Safety and Compliance to a high level
- A good level of fitness
- Forklift licence
What’s on offer
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Minimum of 25 hours per week working Monday, Wednesday & Friday
- Great working environment
- Assistance to obtain LPGA Cylinder Filling certificate and help maintaining current Forklift and DG Licences;
- Full and ongoing training and support
- Appropriate PPE gear
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency. For more information, please call them on 03 443 5657 or email firstname.lastname@example.org