October 20, 2020
Store Manager - Fearless
‘Fearless’ is a new store in Wanaka – opening in early December, specialising in womens lifestyle and activewear, and are looking to employ a Full Time Store Manager.
They need a high energy, innovative, inspirational and forward thinking Retail superstar who can offer excellent customer service, manage social media, help set up and maintain the online store, and support the owner and other part time staff.
Excellent renumeration will be offered to the right person.
Does this sound like you? Are you a NZ resident?
Then please apply with your CV before 30th October 2020 to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Shelley on 027 672 1963 for a chat.
October 20, 2020
Senior Carpenters - Dunlop Builders
Dunlop Builders is a well-respected Wanaka building company, specialising in new residential projects and architecturally designed houses. We’ve won a number of awards and we are quality focused. Our team is a great bunch of guys and girls and our company has a great culture and strong community values.
With a strong pipeline of work and some exciting builds ahead of us we are looking for experienced carpenters to join the team.
Successful candidates will have:
- A minimum 5 years’ building experience in the residential sector
- Proven experience on high-end and complex building projects
- Ability to read and follow construction plans and instructions
- Strong leadership skills
- F+OSH and W licence endorsements (beneficial but not essential)
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
October 16, 2020
Sales Assistant - Salvation Army Family Store
The Salvation Army Family store is looking for a sales assistant to join our busy team on Friday 8.45 – 5.15 and Saturday 9.15 – 4.15 This is a casual paid position
If you are interested please call into the shop for more details and an application form.
Amanda Hodge | Family Store, Manager
The Salvation Army Family Store Wanaka
48 Helwick Street, Wanaka, 9305, New Zealand
P: +64 3 443 5068
October 13, 2020
Rental Bike Assistant - Racers Edge powered by Torpedo 7
If you want to be part of a business whose mission is to enable people to have the best experience in the outdoors, then we want to hear from you!
Racers Edge Powered by Torpedo7 is part of NZ’s leading Outdoor Adventure chain. We have a reputation for excellence in customer service, the products we sell and our technical knowledge. We are currently looking for a Bike Rental Assistant to join our team. This full-time role is based in Wanaka with an immediate start and for a fixed term until April 2021(with the possibility of on-going work).
The successful applicant will have:
- A passion for bikes
- Proven customer service experience
- A genuine desire for matching customers with the right gear
- Some basic bike mechanic skills, ideally gained from working in a bike workshop
On top of all this, we’re looking for someone who is:
- Hard-working and efficient
- A team player
- Legally allowed to work in NZ
- Available to work weekdays, weekends and over the Christmas/New Year period
To apply, please contact Diana Schikker as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
September 30, 2020
Structural Engineer - Meyer Cruden Engineering Ltd
Structural Engineer – Cromwell Based
We are looking for a suitably qualified engineer ideally with a minimum of 2-years’ experience working as an engineer in New Zealand who may be at graduate level to Senior CPEng.
The ideal candidate would hold some or all:
- Structural design experience
- Civil design experience
- Field construction monitoring experience
- Have demonstrated technical and detailing skills
- Show high attention to detail
- Understands the construction industry, has a practical approach and understands buildability of design
- Have the ability to work in a small collaborative team environment
- Have a positive attitude, excellent communication and organisational skills
- BE (Hons) Civil Engineering
For further details please visit mcengineering.co.nz.
Apply by emailing a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
September 29, 2020
Hook - Hook Late to Plate
Hook Lake to Plate a fun fast paced team environment – is looking for 3 Part Time SUPER STARS!
Kitchenhand – prepping, platting, work closely with the head chef and be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen and keen to be trained to make woodfired pizzas;
Fish Shed Assistant/Filleter – Filleting, hot and cold smoked salmon, food presentation, confident working on a register and serving customers;
Front of House Server and Barista – High level of customer service and to learn new programs and processes quickly.
please email firstname.lastname@example.org attention Tabatha Wilson
September 24, 2020
Aspiring Medical Centre - Aspiring Medical Centre
Aspiring Medical Centre are seeking a Primary Care Assistant/Phlebotomist with experience working within a clinical support environment. This position is part-time, working at the clinic located in Wanaka Lakes Health Centre. Additional hours may also be available to cover leave.
In this position, you will take responsibility for:
- Phlebotomy (blood tests) and routine diagnostic tests
- Patient assessments including routine health screening (e.g: blood pressure monitoring, E.C.G.’s)
- Support clinical staff as required
- Checking, cleaning and stocking examination and treatment rooms
- Ordering and maintaining medical supplies
- Administration tasks such as patient recalls and cold chain monitoring
The position requirements:
Unrestricted work rights in New Zealand
Can-do attitude and willingness to learn
Phlebotomy skills are essential
In return: We offer competitive remuneration, based on skills and experience, and training/education support. You will become part of a fabulous supportive team environment in an outstanding location!
To apply: Please submit a current CV and cover letter to Lynda Davis, Clinical Nurse Manager (email@example.com), or apply through Seek.
September 23, 2020
ThePines Resort & Edgewater Club - The Pines Resort
The Pines Resort & Edgewater Club require housekeepers on Fridays and/or Saturdays to join their busy team.
Their award winning resorts run at full occupancy throughout the year.
Hours of work are 9.15a.m. – approx. 2.15p.m. each week. Training will be given to those who without experience.
To apply please phone Lynley at Pines Resort on 443 8350.
September 21, 2020
Food Truck Manager & Crew Members - The Camp
The Camp have the following two positions available.
Part Time – Cleaning Positions
The Camp prides itself on a clean, tidy, and family friendly environment and with the Glamping season about to start, they are now actively looking for part-time “hygiene guardians” (or, cleaners) to join the crew. If you are motivated, conscientious, and passionate about making a difference, give The Camp a call on 027 226 0290 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Superb location with knock out views. Get in touch now!
Food Truck Manager & Grill Chef
The Camp at Lake Hawea is currently recruiting a permanent Food Truck Manager with experience of Grill style food, up-market dining experiences, catering, and events. This is a role for someone with ambition and solid experience of financial costing and reporting. Profit share may be an option, subject to negotiation. Whilst the search for the right person continues, The Camp are also seeking to engage a grill chef on a temporary basis. Both job descriptions are available by contacting Cherilyn at EASI NZ on 021 665 013 or email@example.com
September 21, 2020
Production Manager - Wanaka Joinery & Glass
An exciting, rarely available position, Wanaka Joinery is seeking a go-getter Operations Manager to oversee our daily business operations. We are a boutique, high-end joinery manufacturer located in Wanaka, with a focus on quality craftsmanship and excellent client relationships. This role could be well-suited to a Senior Joiner looking take the next step into a management position.
What we offer:
- Rare opportunity for a senior level role in the beautiful ski-town of Wanaka;
- Secure and steady workload, a full-time, permanent role (minimum 45 hours per week);
- Competitive salary (depending on experience and industry knowledge);
- Use of company vehicle during work hours;
- A staff-focused, respectful work environment – we truly value our team.
Our ideal candidate has:
- Previous experience in the joinery or construction industry (essential);
- Previous experience in project/job management with short time-frames;
- Energetic and motivated, with great organisational skills;
- Technology savvy, with experience in Cabinet Vision software an advantage;
- Personable, with excellent communication and people skills – enjoys working as part of a small team and client liaison.
A key role, the Operations Manager is highly involved in coordinating all aspects of job operations to ensure our projects run smoothly from start to finish. Key element being Production. Based from our office/workshop, you also visit sites and clients. Tasks include:
- Project management; organising job tasks, responsibilities, and time-frames;
- Overseeing a small workshop team; managing workload/schedule and staff upskilling;
- Overseeing/conducting daily operations and procedures; including Health & Safety practices; quality assurance checks (workshop and site), best-cost procurement, ordering, stock control and completion documentation.
- Producing CAD drawings, including sourcing specifications and interpreting technical information;
- Communication at early stage project stages with client and designer;
- Monitoring/reporting to stakeholders on quality, output, progress and performance.
Join a committed, forward-thinking team, striving to set exceptional standards across all aspects of our business.
To apply or to find out more about the role, please email Tania Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants must be permitted to work permanently in NZ and submit a cover letter and CV to apply.
September 11, 2020
Ramada Resort - Ramada Inn
The Ramada Resort here in Wanaka is seeking an experienced, energetic and motivated individual to join their Front Office team.
The role is mainly working in reception with the weekly few shifts in the bar.
The successful candidate must have a high focus on customer service delivery and be flexible with hours and days of work. This includes the ability to work day and evenings shifts and be adaptable over weekend and school holiday periods.
For more information ring the hotel on Wanaka (03) 4430025 or simply pop in the hotel at 109 Mount Aspiring Road Wanaka and ask for the manager.
August 18, 2020
Central Heating Solutions - Central Heating Solutions
Central Heating Solutions have an opportunity for a full-time electrician to work on a wide variety of residential and commercial projects including:
- Heating & Ventilation Control Circuits
- Heatpump Systems
- General Electrical
- Solar P.V.
Let us know what you are looking for so we can discuss career opportunities and remuneration package with you – we have Wanaka, Cromwell and Queenstown based teams
All enquiries will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Phone: 03 443 5845
August 18, 2020
Aotea Electric - Aotea Electric
Aotea Electric are looking for an appliance repair technician to join the team due to growing workload.
If interested please send your resume through to Wanaka.email@example.com
August 5, 2020
Night & Casual Relief Drivers - Yello
Yello Taxis needs night & casual relief drivers.
NZ Drivers licence essential along with passenger endorsement and a NZ work visa.
Join the Yello team today. It’s a great place to work. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org